K-9 Küster here at the keyboard. My two legged search partner left his laptop on and went Black Friday shopping with the Chief Editor. I have taken over this week’s Search and Rescue Saturday. It’s official. I am filing a complaint. Here’s my top ten list of reasons why training beats Black Friday Shopping.
10. Why stand in line and wait when you could be running at the end of my trailing line?
9. My baritone bark alert is more pleasant then those crying children in the store.
8. No coat in the store is better then the black coat I’m wearing!
7. Searching for parking places is boring. Searching for people is so much more fun.
6. While shopping your are just carrying packages. If we were training, you would be getting a real workout.
5. You get no hassles with my returns. Well, for the most part.
4. Black Friday deals are short lived. A few hours of training will last forever.
3. I do not need a new toy. Just bring my favorite ball.
2. The weather outside may be frightful, but I am so delightful.
And my number one reason for why training beats shopping is:
1. Come on look at me. I’m so good lookin’!