Today, I want to share something with you that was new to me, but seems like a fun way to learn about some new products and be able to try them out for yourself. Most of the companies participating are new to me, but I really enjoyed the opportunity to learn more about them. I like that they are all conscientious pet companies with a focus on things that are natural and healthy for your pets. We’re participating in a sampling event. Welcome to Pet Paw-Looza!
What’s a Sampling Event?
I’m guessing that now you’re pretty curious about these products, too. This is where I get to tell you the best part. You can get samples of these same products to try for yourself. We’re participating in a sampling event that lets our readers have a chance to try some of the cool products we learn about along with us. There are a lot of products to try in the sampling events as well as flash giveaways to be claimed. I’ll tell you now, to win this stuff, you need to be fast.
Before a sampling event starts, my advice to you is that you “wish for” the sample. This lets other people know that you’d really like to receive this product. It also helps to have a friend or two team up with you so you can help each other get the samples you want. Once the event starts, you and your friends will need to be on the right Pet Paw-looza tab to “send you” the sample.
How can I participate?
RSVP to win a cool Gift Basket
The grand prize basket will be full of samples of products from the brands I talked about at the beginning of the post. When you RSVP, (http://bit.ly/PPLRSVP) you will also get access to the sampler calendar so you will know when your favorite brands are holding their own sampler events, including the time and day of each one.
Participate in the Sampling Events
There are multiple events, each at separate times. You’ll want to have your friend help you and be on as soon as possible when the event goes live. The samples go fast, so to make sure you get yours, you have to be quick on the draw. Also, you have to send samples to your friends, not to yourself, so you and your friends need to look out for each other to get the things you want. That’s why the “wish for it” part is so important; it lets other people know which things you want. These events will be going on from May 25 – May 28.
Keep an eye out for the Flash Giveaways
Each participating blog in Pet Paw-Looza will be hosting a flash giveaway at some point on their Facebook page. Each day there will be a flash giveaway that goes live, which you can also see on the calendar. So, keep your eyes peeled for those, as well. These will be going on from May 25 – May 28, as well.
Which companies are participating?
- Riley’s Organics — This company makes treats for the human your dog thinks he is. I love that these bones are really small, so we can use them as training treats, as embellishments for our favorite frozen homemade yogurt treats and as small reinforcers for good behavior. If you have a small dog, you don’t have to worry about giving them something that’s way too much for them and with a larger dog, you can give them a couple without worrying over their waistline. Our dogs have tried the peanut butter and molasses flavor and the sweet potato recipe and give them both two dewclaws up. You can learn a little more about them at http://bit.ly/PPLRileys.
- Isle of Dogs — I am really impressed by the products we got from this company. The freeze dried treats have our dogs lining up for more. We also got some of their Deep Cleaning Shampoo and Repláscents in red berries and champagne scent. I am in love with the Repláscent spray. Not only can you spray it on your dog to freshen them up, but you can spray it in your car, on your furniture and anywhere else you need to do some deodorizing. You can learn more at http://bit.ly/PPLIsleOD.
- Unique Natural Products — We got a large bottle of Pet Odor and Stain Remover to try out. I like that you mix it with water, so your large bottle goes a long way. If you ever have a dog that gets sick or incontinent, you know that you go through those bottles pretty quickly. You can learn more about them at http://bit.ly/PPLUniqueNP.
- By Nature — This company makes dog food based on the idea that not all ingredients are created equal. We received a small bag of their Grain Free Dry Dog Food. Our dogs are dying to try this out, based on the crazy sniffing and tail wagging that’s going on every time they see the bag we got. You can learn more at http://bit.ly/PPLByNature.
- Bravo Pet Foods — This is a great brand for people who want to feed raw, but don’t like the mess, the preparation or feel that they have the time to do so. You simply add water and let it sit for a few minutes to rehydrate the food. It doesn’t get any easier than that. To learn more, visit http://bit.ly/PPLBravo.
- Northern Pet Products — This Canadian company creates natural dog food, treats and chews. Our dogs got the Bark! Pumpkin Dental Chews. The chews were a very big hit and the dogs could barely leave them alone. You can find out more about them at http://bit.ly/PPLNorthernBB.
Hopefully, you’re feeling excited about the chance to enter and win some cool products.
We have really enjoyed our experience with all of these products, and I think you will, too. It’s a great way to try something that you’ve been curious about or discover something new. Which ones appeal the most to you?